[SGVLUG] Does anyone know someone important at JPL or Cal Tech for a 15 hour Intership ? VERY URGENT!

Munjal Thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:36:13 PST 2006

Hey matti, would you happen to know anyone around this time or after
christmas who can help still with a small internship? anyone can be a mentor
and pretty much any science field, it doesn't matter.

Also on another note, at Burger Continental you introduced me to a former
member of the lug who had just returned from finishing his thesis, I'm very
bad with names, but was wondering if I could get some of his contact
information off of you as he had some interesting insight on education at
cal tech that I would be further interested in.
Thanks a lot in advance
Munjal Thakkar
Technology Forefront
Lead Consultant