AAG weather -- was Re: [SGVLUG] Scale Booth Ideas?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:03:19 PST 2006

On 12/15/06, Greg Stark <gstark at electrorent.com> wrote:
> How about:
> Show videos made at the general meetings.
> Asterisk Demo of concept (Even a set it up there from scratch demos)
> Electra Demo of concept
> Streaming Demo (How to do it from scratch)
>
> I bought an AAG weather station; I'll provide that for a demo. (I have it
> running in windows, but not on FC6.  Claude can you give me ha hand at the
> next DevSIG?
>
> * I will do a half day
>
> Greg Stark

Cool!  I assume you got a V3.0 weather station.  Any other sensors?
Which 1-wire interface adapter did you get?   Serial or USB?

I'm using oww since it just works with all of my devices.  Latest
version is 0.81.9 which was released July of this year.   Downloaded
the RPMs.  Don't recall if i had to tweak anything.

    http://oww.sourceforge.net/

There's a documents page that has links to the various sections
covering setup, config files, the output parser, calibration issues,
and notes on using USB.

I would suggest subscribing the to weather mailing list hosted at
buoy.com or at least check the archives: