[SGVLUG] Scale Booth Ideas?

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Fri Dec 15 14:24:03 PST 2006

How about:
Show videos made at the general meetings.
Asterisk Demo of concept (Even a set it up there from scratch demos)
Electra Demo of concept
Streaming Demo (How to do it from scratch)

I bought an AAG weather station; I'll provide that for a demo. (I have it
running in windows, but not on FC6.  Claude can you give me ha hand at the
next DevSIG?

* I will do a half day

Greg Stark