[SGVLUG] Simple Invoicing Solution

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 11:34:50 PST 2006

I'm looking for a financial solution as well. I've looked at gnucash and SQL
Ledger. Both are probably too complex for what you're looking for. I'd like
to tie in the invoicing solution to a financial system so I can track
income/expense for business (and more). And I don't want to avoid LAMP ...
being able to manage this type of thing from anywhere with Internet access I
think can be good. Especially if you have multiple people doing invoicing
and a single person working the numbers - or something. Let me know if you
find anything, I'm curious.

Thanks

--
Matthew Gallizzi