Linux Desktop Summit Re: [SGVLUG] Hello from San Diego

juanslayton at dialup4less.com juanslayton at dialup4less.com
Thu Apr 27 13:14:52 PDT 2006

     Hot dog, it works!  Turning off the CUPS scheduler seems to have done it.

     (Printer is an old dog BJ-200.)

     When installing Slack, the configuration script gives the option of automatically starting the CUPS and LPRng daemons on boot.  I guess I could have saved myself a lot of time if I had known that they apparently interfere with each other.

 Alex Roston wrote ..