[SGVLUG] Anyone with experience recovering data from flash memory(camera card)

Jeff Keys jskeys at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 13:15:33 PDT 2006

Glad it helped. Your rupees are better spent on vindaloo or thumb
drives. Considering how well it can recover files from a drive that's
had the file system corrupted, a few file headers corrupted, been
wiped, and reformatted, ( the test cases at
http://dftt.sourceforge.net/ ), it's worth having in your quiver.

Jeff