[SGVLUG] Not really a linux question...

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:47:58 PDT 2005

On 9/26/05, Tom Emerson <osnut at pacbell.net> wrote:
> ...but does anyone know offhand when Clearman's Galley, a.k.a., "the boat"
> closes?  Their website only claims "open at 11:00 am daily", but no closing
> time is listed.
>
> The reason I ask is because I'd like to propose going to the galley for the
> October meeting-after-the-meeting.  This will likely be a one-time thing
> [unless it turns out it is a wildly better idea than BC] and simply "in
> honor" of our guest speaker -- as you should know [if you've read the
> website], the topic will be about games and linux, and in particular a
> massively-multiplayer game with a "pirate" theme -- for which, what better
> place is there follow up an evening of all-things-pirate than "the boat"?
>
> any thoughts?

I stopped by The Boat last night just in time for a group to take
their time leaving and saying their goodbye's while blocking the door.
 Anyway, they close too early:  Sun-Thur 11 am to 9 pm and Fri-Sat 11
am to 10 pm.  I guess that's why we've only gone there for lunch or
early dinner.  Oh, this is the one on Rosemead and California.