[SGVLUG] Not really a linux question...

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 26 22:26:09 PDT 2005

...but does anyone know offhand when Clearman's Galley, a.k.a., "the boat"
closes?  Their website only claims "open at 11:00 am daily", but no closing
time is listed.

The reason I ask is because I'd like to propose going to the galley for the
October meeting-after-the-meeting.  This will likely be a one-time thing
[unless it turns out it is a wildly better idea than BC] and simply "in
honor" of our guest speaker -- as you should know [if you've read the
website], the topic will be about games and linux, and in particular a
massively-multiplayer game with a "pirate" theme -- for which, what better
place is there follow up an evening of all-things-pirate than "the boat"?

any thoughts?

--
Top o' the Blog: Too hot to handle
http://osnut.homelinux.net/mtblog/ya_index.html