[SGVLUG] Website update: how to use X-no-archive

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Sep 20 13:50:23 PDT 2005

see http://www.sgvlug.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=25

I would point people to the "wikipedia" discussion on x-no-archive (link is in the above page) as every client will have it's own unique method of adding custom headers.  I've included John's suggestion on the page mainly because it was an easy copy/paste -- if other folks have similar solutions for specific clients, please send them directly to me and I'll add them as appropriate

> and the mailman-generated pages can also be
> customized from the mailman admin interface.

ahh, good -- though we only mention the sign-up page in two places, putting it there makes it easy to rearrange our site without having to remember this trivial detail...