[SGVLUG] novell/suse speakers available to present at lugs.

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Mon Sep 19 17:13:44 PDT 2005

What about the Ubuntu Linux tour, have we gotten our name on the list tour
stops?

Linux Users Group Details
*How many members do you have in your Linux Users Group?

*How frequently does your Linux Users Group meet?

Do you have any specific requirements for group membership? If so, please
describe. (i.e. membership dues, experience requirement, etc.)

Please describe your group's Linux activities. (i.e. typical meeting events,
agenda, guest speakers, lab exercises, training, social-networking, etc.)

*What (if any) industries are predominately represented in your group?

Other:

*What occupation or professional roles are typical for members of your
group? (i.e. Developer, System Administrator/Engineer, Executive Management,
Student, etc.)
Other:

Please describe any organizational affiliations and/or vendor relationships
that your group is currently involved with.

Please provide any additional comments that might help us understand your
Linux Users Group better.

Additionally, please provide any questions you may have about LUI.

Greg