[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Mon Sep 19 14:33:36 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Terry writes:

> Even in US presidential elections we don't trash the results just because
> less than half the populace voted.

But how do we determine the intention of those who submitted pregnant chads?
Do you consider them "non votes" or do you attempt to attribute what was in
their mind when they went to the polls? Perhaps claiming to know what the 86%
(or whatever it was who didn't vote) were thinking is similar to that.

Just a thought.  :)

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .