[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Mon Sep 19 12:13:37 PDT 2005

BS"D

Rabbs wrote too quickly with:

> Ah, but if we combine the votes for "no archive" with those of "members only",
> the total is far more than just 3.5%.  ;)

Scratch that!  I meant to say ...

Ah, but if we only count the actual votes of those who bothered to vote, and
we combine the votes for "no archive" with those of "members only", the total
is far more than just 3.5%.  ;)

Sorry for the leaving those words out the first time. :)

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .