[SGVLUG] Venerable "Prosumer" Sony Monitor for FREE!

A. J. Stasney astasney at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 11:21:56 PDT 2005

Greetings... I have an 8 year old Sony "Multiscan 17seII"  17" CRT
monitor free for
anyone who wants it and will pick it up in Altadena 4.5 miles from CIT.
It has all
documentation, purchase papers, cables, etc. including a 15-pin submin
SVGA to
5 BNC (as in real RF connectors) adapter (the monitor has 5 BNC males) for
what I think is the equivalent of RGB component video.  The monitor is
in showroom
shape and works perfectly, but it is huge and heavy; it cost about $800 some
time in '97.  I believe it dates to the time when Sony actually made
things in
Japan.  I need the desk space freed up by a flat panel unit, and I can't
safely
lift it.  If interested contact me by e-mail or by 'phone 24x7 at (626)
797-3318.