[SGVLUG] archives??? since when?

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Thu Sep 8 12:44:58 PDT 2005

BS"D

I have two more suggestions:

1) If we do go with passwd protection and/or member's only, we should still
post an official announcement and only begin the web-archived database
starting with emails posted to the list AFTER that announcement. That means
all of the emails already web-archived would be taken offline.

2) We could go back to majordomo which allows for archiving available in email
as opposed to web-archived form.

Rabbs is chasing [my] CSI !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .