[SGVLUG] Re: sept. meeting

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Sep 6 11:56:41 PDT 2005

First off, thanks for the cross-posting to your own list.

Secondly, it's not quite true that "nothing has been posted" -- as such, we received word from Matt only a short time ago, and the writeup he provided is posted both on the actual SGVLUG.net site [still working on getting the .org bit resolved] as well as the "test" version of our site using Mambo^h^h^h^h^hJoomla! that is slated to become the official site Real Soon Now.

However, as it is a repeat of the UUASC presentation (or so I've been lead to believe) I'm sure you already have a good idea of what to write about anyway :)

I just took a look at the test site, and it's possible you overlooked the announcement because the OCTOBER meeting announcement is also posted [which was scheduled to start on the first of the prior month, and sure enough, it started appearing].  The October writeup has an eye-catching graphic, which might distract you from the (very short) paragraph for the September meeting.  The normal www.sgvlug.net site has the full writeup on the main page (and no October announcement)