[SGVLUG] Re: Linux Audio Meeting--Let's Try Again

Douglas Burton doug at augustarts.com
Thu Sep 1 15:03:57 PDT 2005

Dustin wrote:

>On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Michael Proctor-Smith wrote:
>

>>On 9/1/05, serross at ix.netcom.com <serross at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>

>>>No matter what date you pick, there will always be some one who can't make
>>>it do to another meeting *not that their meeting isn' important). Lets set a
>>>date and do it - we can always have another.
>>>

>>I second that.
>>

>Excellent.  Let's go with the 5th.  Now to identify a location.
>
>Dustin

I hadn't been keeping an eye on the discussion, sorry; I just got caught
up. The 5th being Labor Day, I'm doing family stuff and won't be able to
make it. That's okay -- I didn't speak up soon enough. The reason I
mention it now is that I won't be able to host the meeting at my office
on that day.

Doug