[SGVLUG] The Meaning of Silence

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:09:35 PDT 2005

On 9/1/05, Dustin <laurence at alice.caltech.edu> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Only two people have responded about Monday, and those were OK with either
> the 5th or the 12th.  While it's somewhat short notice, I'd prefer the 5th
> both because I hate to put this off any further and also because there is
> some possibility I could make it to the talk that Hershel mentioned, even
> though it's down in OC and a thoroughly awful drive at that time of day.
>
> Should I take silence as assent to the 5th, or rather as a sign that it's
> too late and interest has already evaporated? :-)
>
> Dustin

sorry, I'm falling behind on email and have not been keeping up on
sgvlug mail.  It's not clear to me where the audio meeting would be
held and the 5th is a holiday.  oh, i see that someone has just
pointed that out.

anyway, i have been trying out GWC per your suggestion.  That took a
while to install so I shudder to think what would be required to
install Jack and Ardour.  I've also got a time constraint in that my
little project needs to be completed by this saturday.

claude