[SGVLUG] The Meaning of Silence

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Thu Sep 1 12:07:48 PDT 2005

Folks,

Only two people have responded about Monday, and those were OK with either
the 5th or the 12th.  While it's somewhat short notice, I'd prefer the 5th
both because I hate to put this off any further and also because there is
some possibility I could make it to the talk that Hershel mentioned, even
though it's down in OC and a thoroughly awful drive at that time of day.

Should I take silence as assent to the 5th, or rather as a sign that it's
too late and interest has already evaporated? :-)

Dustin