[SGVLUG] Nov meeting info

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Oct 25 11:02:07 PDT 2005

For that matter, could someone send me [or any of the other volunteer "webmasters"] a bit more information as well?  I'd like to post something more than the one cheeky sentance I did come up with...

Claude: if you "register"(*) with the site, I can bump you up to an editor or publisher.  This will let you view upcoming meeting announcements before they are "published", which in turn gives you a bit more lead time for posting this to the caltech calendar :)

(btw: we have a writeup for December, and will soon have one for January, and then the rest of the year is open for presentations...)

Tom

(*) Mambo says it will send a confirmation e-mail, but it doesn't seem to be working with our configuration, though e-mail in general from that system works, so I'll have to manually approve this -- send me an e-mail directly if/when you sign up and I'll attend to it directly...