[SGVLUG] Nov meeting info

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:26:49 PDT 2005

Can someone please send me some info regarding the November meeting
that I can submit to the Caltech Calendar?   All I've been able to
find on the sgvlug web site is a single sentence:

   Chris Smith of Yahoo! to present a slice of life-on-the-inside of
the world's largest(*) content provider"

I usually try to submit a few short paragraphs including a mini bio
and then the editors summarize it into a few sentences to be included
in the email alerts and on the calendar with a link to the detailed
description.

thanks,
claude