[SGVLUG] Cool Tools -- any volunteers? (or suggestions)

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Oct 4 10:57:18 PDT 2005

subject pretty much says it -- do we have a volunteer this month to talk about some nifty tool or utility that they use to manage or maintain their system?  How about an interesting game or other amusement?

I've recently found something that looks promising, but I don't have enough "experience" with it to give it a suitable presentation (and I don't think being only three paragraphs ahead of my audience in the manual is going to help much ;) )  However... I'm looking for suggestions on "what to do with it" so that I can assemble a nice presentation for NEXT month.  Without giving away too much as to what "tool" I'll be showing, let me ask this: is there a utility or program that you use (or would like to use) but can't remember all the switches and parameters?