[SGVLUG] Probably OT: an oracle question...

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Wed Nov 23 09:30:29 PST 2005

Copy a working tnsnames.ora file to her system.  If Oracle Client was
installed she might have the SQL-Plus Client application.  You can use that
to see if the PC can login to your Oracle DB.  Otherwise; best to
uninstall/install the Oracle Client package on her system and config it as
if it were a new system.