[SGVLUG] [Fwd: LINUX Distro]

Bryan White m0laria at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:49:28 PST 2005

Debian will get you set up pretty quickly and let you dive right in. I'd
suggest spending some time at the command line, but installing X is real
easy in deb too. If your system has low specs you may want to consider
windows managers such as Fluxbox or XFCE instead of Gnome or KDE(both use
quite a bit of memory relative to flux/xfce). Also debian makes updating
your system really easy.