You mean it really is all about me? (was RE: [SGVLUG] Two Things...)

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Nov 14 17:06:36 PST 2005

[...]

hmmm... with a million and a half hits, you didn't look very hard -- adding those keywords to the mix brings this to the top:  http://flail.com/humour/gulfwar -- but before you go discounting this as "non-existent", try just "golf war" as a search -- you'll find movies, plays, and other postings on the subject...

> I think the one I'm most proud of is this:
>
> http://www.faerytales.net/dustinl.html

unfortunately, the graphic itself appears to have been "slashdotted" as it never showed up (though the writeup is nice -- you'll have to bring the original to a meeting sometime...)