[SGVLUG] Two Things...

Matthew Gallizzi notixnet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:14:09 PST 2005

1) I think we should have contact information for the speaker (cell if
possible). Might of helped in this past case... Chris was at work and just
completely forgot. Whether or not he was prepared is a different story :)
But just in general ... I think in case something like this happens we could
know what's going on. And FYI, someone asked Tom (I think) to google Chris's
name ... Chris said his name was in the yahoo directory. Why did we google
when he works for yahoo? Hehe...

2) Who was the one promoting List '05 and with the Usenix magazine? Just a
name and e-mail if possible. I think he had a brown jacket this past SGVLUG
... just had a question for him. Thanks

3) My name is Matthew Gallizzi. I finally got myself on this mailing list -
hah. After two or three lugs.

Anywho, take care ya'll -

Matthew Gallizzi