[SGVLUG] Microsoft Reports OSS Unix Beats Windows XP

Robert mrflash818 at geophile.net
Fri Nov 11 11:18:03 PST 2005

Greets,

I definately enjoyed reading that PDF. What supprised me about the
article, is to see that, according to their own PDF, a previous "windows"
seemed to be faster than all the other results (!?).

I also find it amusing to see that, as M$ evolves, they are basically
recreating a *nix-like systems....

Me

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon