[SGVLUG] The Box O' Linux

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Wed Jun 29 15:35:51 PDT 2005

Is there a trick to burning ISO's.  I have downloaded FC4 using bit torrent.
Triple checked the SHA1SUM values of each ISO.  I burn the CD and verified
it after the burn.  I validate the CD prior to install and the CD gets a
PASS.

When I install I get a ERROR: RETRY or CANCEL. Very frustrating!

It's a Sony DVD R/W CD/DVD.

Greg Stark <gstark at electrorent dot com>