[SGVLUG] New content added (and a writeup needed)

osnut at pacbell.net osnut at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 28 22:40:22 PDT 2005

hand-in-hand for the call-for-webmasters is the fact that we now have a
speaker lined up for not only our next upcoming meeting, but the one after
that as well!  We need someone to write up a bio and/or eye-catching
paragraph on who is presenting and something about the topic.  "right now"
this can be e-mailed to myself or Michael as we're the only ones with the
keys to the castle, as it were, and we'll cut-n-paste it into the website.

I've also posted the short presentation/tutorial on setting up ntp for use
within a local network -- it could be a bit better overall, so I welcome
comments about it (it's linked under the "meeting summaries" caption on the
right)