[SGVLUG] Call for webmasters / upcoming presentations

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Mon Jun 27 15:32:42 PDT 2005

I did an extensive review of CMS systems and from that review Mambo came out
on top. Lots of custom options, etc. I'm in the middle of trying to
configure my own Mambo site and plan on working hard on that in the next few
weeks. I can let you know how it goes. The site install was clean enough.

Todd