[SGVLUG] Questions on mod_mono and mod_dav

Eric Theis eric_theis at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 15:42:19 PDT 2005

--- Greg Stark <gstark at electrorent.com> wrote:

> Eric,
> What about mod_mono, did you install xsp and the
> mod_mono?
I installed xsp, but did not mess with mod_mono.
I see that the rpms for FC3 are out for download on
the  mono-project.com website.  The other alternative
is to use the generic linux install.  Both of these
will get you xsp at least.  mod_mono is not too bad to
setup IF you have compile apache on the machine
already.
I use mandrake but am thinking about going to suse on
my server.

Let me know if you have other questions.  I'm in the
office now, but I can look at my linux installs when I
am at home tomorrow and friday

eric