[SGVLUG] Ping

Michael Proctor-SMith mproctor at surfcity.net
Mon Jun 20 13:51:07 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 09:22, Emerson, Tom wrote:
> [...]

I can't really find that in the configuration, it's using the machines
real host name, for some reason.

> And while you're making config changes, could you perhaps set the list
> ID itself to "SGVLUG general discussion list" -- that way it will show
> up better in address books and is /slightly/ easier to filter out via
> a procmail script (for users that don't use the [SGVLUG] tag in the
> "subject")  Actually, just thinking about it, you could even drop the
> word "general" altogether.
>
> If and when the .org address comes back, I take it you will apply an
> alias so that either of these addresses may be used?  (and speaking of
> which, any word from Frank lately?)

Ok, Corrected spelling I can't spell in case in case any one hasn't
noticed.

So should I Invite or add The list of People I have?
Right now this list only goes to Matti, Dustin, Tom, and Me, plus the
archive.