[SGVLUG] fyi - slides from the blackhat session on cisco iosexploits

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 16:44:33 PDT 2005

Hi!

> > http://www.infowarrior.org/users/rforno/lynn-cisco.pdf
>
> a.k.a. "the genie outside of the bottle" -- presumably, the
> injunction against Mr. Lynn includes his presentation materials
> [pulled from the proceedings, videos of his actual session erased,
> etc.] so the above set of slides should be "gone", but as I imagine
> this (or any similar site) has been slashdotted, "billions and
> billions" of copies exist somewhere...

according to the blog in the Washington post -
(see previous links.. )

YES - cisco and ISS have requested all info pulled
by blackhat - as well as having blackhat give them
a list of everyone who got a copy of the presentation..
(I assume this means conference attendee... hmmm..
should be interesting to see them get this info
back from the folks attending from No Such Agency,
and the others.. )

best
matti