[SGVLUG] Fwd: Web Spinners (...)

serross serross at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 29 07:37:32 PDT 2005

Emerson, Tom wrote:

> [...]
Tom,
I pulled a brain freeze - I have to be in Rosamond Saturday (dog
training). Still would like to go to their meetings, can we set
something up for one of their other meetings - maybe we could get a
group together.
SER

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail,
may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error you should notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify
your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose,
or disclose its contents to any other person. The views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of
the author.