[SGVLUG] Fwd: Web Spinners (...)

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jul 28 15:30:04 PDT 2005

ok, it appears I snipped the TIME of their meeting, however that is on their website -- the webspinner's group generally does an "all-day" meeting -- 10am to 2 or 3 in the afternoon (with a break for lunch -- the meeting room is conveniently behind the foodcourt of this particular mall...)

However, if you'd like to CARPOOL (it is a bit of a drive) then I'd suggest meeting somewhere in the pasadena area