[SGVLUG] Visual Studio .NET IDE for Linux!

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:46:17 PDT 2005

I think a lot of windows folks are down sacred of us and our "commie"
software. One of the reason I lost my last job was that I refused to
take the ".Net pill" . Being involved with mainframe development, all
I saw was changing the lock keeper from Unisys to Microsoft.
That being said, I would like to set a .Net and or Mono presentation.