[SGVLUG] September Meeting

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Thu Jul 21 15:13:02 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Dustin writes:

>> Heh. Yet another encore of a great UUASC-LA presentation.
>
> I can see your head swelling from here. ;-)

Don't worry -- I already figured out your whole little scheme, Dustin. When
Matt presented last time, it was inside Sun's offices, and so, he was able to
beat you up about your anti-Sun sentiments. But, when he talks at sgvlug, it
will serve as your rematch, and this time, you will have the home field
advantage.

;-)

-- the unixrabbi

Visit
http://www.cheap-christmas-gifts.co.uk/product_56437382300195208/Jotd_the_bargain_World%27s_Greatest_Computer_Joke_Book.php
and keep refreshing your browser to read all of their reviews of "JOTD".