[SGVLUG] PHPWebSite test themes

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 12 09:06:03 PDT 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Tom Emerson wrote:

> well... one of the themes did a bit of a nasty sort of thing -- it
> detected that I was using IE and did a redirect to browsehappy.com --

What, and you didn't take the advice you found there?  Shame.  When you
kick your shameful IE addiction and install Firefox everywhere, we'll let
you back in the club. :-)

Well, OK, that's unacceptable behavior.  Ironic, funny even, but
unacceptable. :-)

> ...I
> can't un-set th theme choice because I can't get back to the site AT ALL
> (well, I can get back to laurences for the main and mambo, just not the
> php demo/test)

Which theme?  Best I just delete it, we don't want that happening anyway.

Dustin