[SGVLUG] Call for webmasters

Stanley Bridgeford sbridgeford at myway.com
Mon Jul 11 21:59:26 PDT 2005

Hello All,

I just signed up for the PhpWebSite test bed.  I received my UserID and default password, I was able to return to the site and sign on and change the password, but all of the funcational modules seem to have either not be installed or not activated.  I can view the control panel and that is it.

Dustin, can you bump me up to an admin so I can take a look at it from that level?

Thanks.

BTW, Here is a link to the on-line demo:

http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/demo/0.10.x/

You can setup and account and see what  PhpWebSite is all about.  It has some OK features.

Stanley Bridgeford
The Spice Must Flow.