[SGVLUG] NTFS drive

Manuel Fernandes manuelf at mailblocks.com
Sun Jul 10 11:23:37 PDT 2005

I'll go through the link today. You'll see that I'm trying to load up my
old ntfs  partition as win. Once I do that, I don't mind initially using
it in read-only mode and access it via ftp or samba.

/etc/fstab
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/hda1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0
1
/dev/hda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hda2       /win            ntfs    noauto,ro,users 0       2
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/fd0        /media/floppy0  auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0