[SGVLUG] UPDATES TO MAMBO CONFIG.

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Fri Jul 8 10:48:29 PDT 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Stanley wrote:

> The available options are Solar Flaire, JavaBean, and Planet Fall.

Pretty neat.  Planetfall triggers my intense dislike of white on black
graphics, but then some people like that so much they have their entire
desktop looking like a Goth F&TV major's wardrobe. :-)

I tried to add a new downloaded template but it only half worked, so I
guess I'll have to do more research before trying it again.

> I am also working on updating the images for the site to reflect the
> ownership of SGVLug and not the default Mambo graphics.

Stanley's banner is now installed, so we have a custom SGVLUG Solar Flare
template.

Dustin