[SGVLUG] Mambo

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Jul 5 16:21:43 PDT 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> Behalf Of Manuel Fernandes
>
> FYI: is the [test site] on 4.5.2.2?

As an administrator, you can actually check this yourself, though it
takes a little bit of faith during navigation that you are headed in
the right direction.  From within the admin module, click "help".
This actually brings up the full searchable index, which at first
glance doesn't appear to be what you are after, however there is now
a mini-menu in the upper-right corner of the help page itself, and
the right-most item is "system info", which reports:

Mambo Version:  Mambo 4.5.2.3 Stable [ Titan Reassigned ] 15-June-2005 04:30 GMT

(and a bunch of other stuff ;) )

However, given the nature of the alerts you posted, even if Dustin's
machine wasn't current, we would very likely have installed the most
current version anyway (if for no other reason than I too saw those
alerts and wondered much the same but didn't check until now)