[SGVLUG] The SGVLUG website -- Mambo-style

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Sat Jul 2 18:04:22 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tom Emerson wrote:

> > He can't do that entirely, since I can boot him as
> > superadmin.  However, the point wasn't that it couldn't be
> > dealt with, but rather that it would screw up our testing.
>
> Well, unless people actually take some time to view, comment, and/or
> Post some poll results, I'd pretty much say "we're done" with this
> One in particular -- we see it's strengths, know what we want
> To do as a "workaround", and for what we would use it for, it is
> Good enough and has the "added plus" of being fully GPL.

The main thing we could still do is play with the template facility and
find out how well that works.  It might make more sense to wait and do
that much work only with those that make the "final cut," whatever that
may end up being.  Mambo won't go away just because I install another
system, so it will be there for whatever comparisons we want to make.

Dustin