[SGVLUG] "Cool Tools"

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Tue Dec 6 01:26:06 PST 2005

Don Saxton wrote:
> Apparently I have write some grant for php through apache.  I can
> understand that 2 hours is required. There is a lot of reading to do
> just to write one line.  I was hoping there was a 5 min intro that
> served 80% of the requirements.When is the uuasc meeting?

It's the first Thursday of each month.  So whatever day in July that is.
  Unless it's the fourth, then it is probably the same day as SGVLUG.  :|

Depending on your distro, your PHP content just needs to be labeled
system_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t.  If it's in
/home/USER/public_html, then it needs to be
user_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t.  Check the man page for chcon for
details.