[SGVLUG] Open Source in Blobject tourist car

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Aug 30 17:51:01 PDT 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> Behalf Of matti
> Subject: [SGVLUG] Open Source in Blobject tourist car

Another quote I found interesting in the article was this one:

     "For example, we decided not to put doors on the cars,"
      says Blobject partner Laura Rodriguez.

Ummm... they don't have doors to begin with [I've seen them around town here -- a couple of people in La Canada have them, and there is at least one driven by somebody on the WB lot as it's been out by the cafeteria every now and then...]