[SGVLUG] Possible Mambo fork coming?

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 19 08:46:12 PDT 2005

On Friday 19 August 2005 12:20 am, Manuel Fernandes wrote:
> Is the SGVLUG Mambo site going live anytime soon.
> Or is a CMS/web app being evaluated as a likely candidate?

Back up a couple of messages and you'll see the one I posted about
test.sgvlug.net -- this is what the site will be /very soon/ (like maybe
monday -- depends on how much work I can do on it tonight and tomorrow)

Basically, everything is ready, but I want a little more "content" to fill
things out -- anyone want a link to their site and/or blog?  [I'm making a
"link to member's pages" page -- if you have an RSS feed from your site, so
much the better]  Likewise, if you manage another user group's web page [or
know someone who does] get in touch with me so we can make a proper
cross-reference page.

--
blogref temporarily disabled for the Rabbi's benefit ;)