[SGVLUG] SSH client that can display all four screens at one time

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:52:57 PDT 2005

On 8/17/05, Leon Yeh <leon at newavenue.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have read somewhere but forgot to write down the name of application.
> It is a shell type application that can display by default all four
> sessions in one window. It starts with some thing "quad".
> Does anyone  know what is the name of the application ? I have been
> search on google and yahoo but could not find it.
>
> Thank you in advance
> Leon

LinuxJournal just had an article on this in July.    It's called
Quadconsole and was described in the Cooking with Linux column.  It
was written by Simon Perreault using KDE kparts.  Have a look at
either
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=22482 or
http://freshmeat.net/projects/quadkonsole

You can even open up 16 sessions: