[SGVLUG] DVD Player on Linux

John Riehl jcriehl at mail.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 17 17:01:15 PDT 2005

Emerson, Tom wrote:
> [...]

Tom, thanks for the tip about packman.  I did a little search and found
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/history/346391 to help with the
dvd player issues.

Unfortunately, Suse also took kdemultimedia and crippled its ability to
play mp3s.  while you can argue that ov files are better format, there
are a lot of people with mp3s (like moi) that dont want to rerip it all.
I just installed suse 9.3 on my laptop, and I am running into features
like this.

jr
john riehl