[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Test website

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Fri Aug 12 17:50:45 PDT 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Emerson, Tom wrote:

> I think I've mostly migrated the "content" that I had posted to the
> mambo test; gonna have a busy weekend, but by the end of next week for
> sure I'll have everything I expect to want or need from that site
> captured and re-posted.

OK.  I may start changing the home page, but I'll leave the Mambo site
alone.  Is that the only one you cared about?

> ...I think someone mentioned that having the
> point-by-point comparisons written up as an article would be a good
> thing to have [I'm pretty sure that if you submit it to the new site,
> we'll find a place for it...]

Hmm.  The thing is, the knowledge is spread among several of us.  I
installed them, but you used them more.  I put a lot of what I'd come
across on the matrix on the home page, but it should have input from you
and others.  Again, a useful application for a shared document.

Dustin