[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Test website

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Aug 12 16:52:03 PDT 2005

I think I've mostly migrated the "content" that I had posted to the mambo test; gonna have a busy weekend, but by the end of next week for sure I'll have everything I expect to want or need from that site captured and re-posted.  I think someone mentioned that having the point-by-point comparisons written up as an article would be a good thing to have [I'm pretty sure that if you submit it to the new site, we'll find a place for it...]