[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting at IHOP tonight + robotic building BoF on Friday afternoon

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:09:43 PDT 2024

In case there is any confusion, we are meeting at IHOP tonight for SGVLUG.
But it's a self-organized meetup in the sense that I just expect people to
show up when they can and eat and chat.
I'm hoping to get there about 7:30pm, myself, but I may not stay the whole
time.

https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/299093442/

As usual, it'll be around 7pm at IHOP in Pasadena ( 880 S Arroyo Pkwy).
Come when you can.  We've had a pretty good crowed going.

Sean signed up for a Birds of a Feather for Open-Source Hardware Mars
Rovers working group on Friday at 3:30pm in room 205
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/21x/presentations/open-source-hardware-mars-rovers-working-group

Lan